Welcome to Radiation Oncology at Wayne State University School of Medicine. Our mission includes education, research, and patient care. Our physicians are experts in their field of Radiation Oncology and often focus on distinct types of cancer and cancer treatment. We use the most innovative imaging equipment in the medical field and strive to provide the best possible care for our patients.
We are affiliated with Wayne State University Physician Group, the Detroit Medical Center, and the Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute. Our staff works closely with professionals from these institutions, to continue learning and developing the best plans of action to treat patients. Our educational and clinical setting is useful to help continue the education of the next generation of radiation oncologists and medical physicists, in addition to research.
Harold E. Kim, M.D., Service Chief
Division of Radiation Oncology
- Radiation team to present at ASTRO's Annual Meeting
- WSU residents take top honors at Michigan Radiological Oncology meeting
- Dr. Shirish Gadgeel named 2015 Kales Award recipient for research efforts
- Ambassador's Top Docs list honors five WSU faculty physicians
- Dr. Dominello receives 2nd Roentgen Resident Research Award