Goals of the Basic Research program
The goals of the basic research program are to:
1) Support the clinical mission of radiation oncology by advancing basic and translational research in the areas of biology and physics,
2) Integrate research on radiobiology with medical physics projects in development. Use animal models and tissue culture conditions to test novel radiation technology and evaluate biological parameters to guide the best use of that technology,
3) Provide training in basic and translational radiobiology and physics research to medical residents and postdoctoral fellows,
4) Interact with clinical staff to develop translational clinical protocols based on new therapeutic approaches including combination therapy with radiation and other modalities validated in animal models as well as novel technologies developed in the medical physics program,
5) Promote and assist residents and faculty in planning and organizing clinical trials.
Website designed and maintained by Web & Digital Communications (WDC)
For all new web project requests, please refer to the New Web Project Request Form .
For scheduling CMS training or any other additional questions and information,
please contact us via email at email@example.com .
Web Project Manager